Saturday 25 August 2012

Social Media links!

Behind the scenes photos and other every-day stuff..


Do you use Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr etc..?
I use a few social media apps on a daily basis, so I thought I'd post some links for those of you who are interested in seeing what I get up to.
Photos of sparkly crap on Twitter

Most photos are of the projects I'm working on - fabrics, samples, trims etc..  with a few random photos of my morning coffee thrown in for good measure.  I try to post different things on all apps, because it can get a bit boring when you see the same posts from the people you follow on every app.
Random photos of my workroom on Instagram


My #1 app is Instagram.  I mainly post work-in-progress photos and pics of my workroom:
If you're in Instagram, your can find me by searching for username: flofoxworthy

Next up is Twitter, where I post  photos of finished garments and assorted sparkly things. 
www.twitter.com/flo_foxworthy

Pinterest is fun, but I must admit that I don't have as much time to spend on this app - I post a few times a week when I have a chance to sit down and check it on my laptop rather than using my iPhone.
www.pinterest.com/flofoxworthy/

It goes without saying that I use Facebook on a daily basis.  I've been running an internet based business since 2000 and over the past couple of years I've found Facebook to be one of the best business marketing and networking tools ever.
www.www.facebook.com/flofoxworthy

Tumblr is something that I rarely remember to update but I still check up on at least once a week (mainly to see what the people I follow are posting). 
www.flofoxworthy.tumblr.com/

More random photos of my workroom via Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment